Our Customer Promise
TopMark are delighted to have been appointed by the Department for Education (DfE) to administer claims under the Risk Protection Arrangement (RPA).
We are committed to providing a speedy, effective and high quality service and will provide all members of the RPA with support, advice and regular communication, prior to, during, and following, the claims process.
- Communicate clearly and effectively so that, at every stage, you are aware of what is happening, and what the key milestones are.
- Be clear on what is required of you from the outset, thereby allowing a quick and accurate decision to be reached.
- Deliver an excellent customer-focused service that is professional, polite, fair and prompt.
- Be flexible, remain objective, and work in partnership with you through to resolution.
- Promptly respond to any requests or questions you may have.
- Speedily make any compensation payments to which you are entitled.
- Protect the security and integrity of your data and information at all times.
- Provide an efficient, well resourced, customer-focused, and experienced claims team.
- Measure the quality and speed of our performance regularly to ensure high standards are maintained.
- Invite constructive feedback from you and other stakeholders to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Provide 24-hour ongoing support for your claims and service needs.
- Work with a diverse pool of experts to advise and guide you through every claim scenario.
- Put an infrastructure in place to both guarantee prompt on-site attendance, and provide major and emergency claims advice.
- Place paramount importance on maintaining your privacy and confidentiality by adhering to the highest security, Cyber Essentials and GDPR standards.
- Please immediately notify us of any serious incidents.
- When making a claim, provide your URN, contact information and as much relevant detail and supporting information/documentation as may be available.
- When contacting us thereafter, quote your assigned reference number (this will have been provided when we acknowledged receipt of your claim).
- Allow us adequate opportunity to review, consider and respond to any query or request.
- Notify us of any changes to the supplied information, as soon as possible.
Once received, each claim will be added to our system and assigned to a specific claims handler.
An acknowledgement will be sent to you within three working days providing you with your dedicated claims handler’s contact details and the assigned claim reference. We will also explain how we intend to progress your claim.
At any point during the claims process, if you require clarification, guidance or information, then please do not hesitate to contact us on 0330 058 5566 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to assist.
The dedicated RPA email inbox (email@example.com) will be monitored 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday and we will acknowledge, by phone or in writing, all member enquiries within two working days.
Subject to meeting various criteria, and while we are accountable to the RPA Administrator, we have delegated authority to settle claims on their behalf.
Every claim will be carefully considered and validated prior to any payment being released. Where we intend to make a payment to someone who is claiming against you, we will do so within our delegated authority limits. Once a claim has been settled, we will notify you of the outcome.
CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER: 0330 058 5566 - Select option 2.
If an emergency situation arises, such as a fire or flood, please contact us on the above number. This line is manned by experienced professionals 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Should a loss adjuster be required to attend the site, then this will be immediately arranged. In most cases the loss adjuster will be on site within 2 hours.
Where a serious incident occurs (e.g. significant property damage, major injuries/fatalities, serious assaults, potential abuse, pollution, media interest), please telephone us immediately on the above number.
From this initial contact, we will gain an early understanding of the incident, help you resume any suspended operations, and protect your reputation.
If you have the benefit of Overseas Travel coverage and an urgent/emergency situation arises for which you require immediate assistance please telephone:
0330 058 5566 - Select Option 1.
We aim to provide an excellent service but if you are dissatisfied, then please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our utmost to explain and quickly arrive at a satisfactory resolution.
Should you wish to make a formal complaint, please submit this in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The complaints process and the timescales within which we will respond can be found in the RPA membership rules.
This website has been designed to work across a wide range of browsers, mobile devices and operating systems. Should you require to adjust this website's font size please click the appropriate 'A' icon in the top right-hand corner of this page.